Buy the Lost Poster from Amazon
Lost Main Cast
|Jorge Garcia as Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes
|Josh Holloway as James 'Sawyer' Ford
|Yunjin Kim as Sun-Hwa Kwon
|Evangeline Lilly as Kate Austen
|Terry O'Quinn as John Locke
|Naveen Andrews as Sayid Jarrah
|Matthew Fox as Dr. Jack Shephard
|Damiel Dae Kim as Jin-Soo Kwon
|Emilie de Ravin as Claire Littleton
|Michael Emerson as Ben Linus
|Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond Hume
|Dominic Monaghan as Charlie Pace
|Harold Perrineau as Michael Dawson
|Elizabeth Mitchell as Dr. Juliet Burke
Click here to check out Lost stuff on Amazon
Lost Trailers and Clips
Click here to check out Lost on YouTube
Lost - Synopsis
Lost is a captivating American television drama that aired from 2004 to 2010. The series is renowned for its intricate and suspenseful storyline, combining elements of adventure, mystery, science fiction, and the supernatural.
The show begins with the aftermath of the crash of Oceanic Airlines Flight 815, which was flying from Sydney to Los Angeles. The survivors find themselves stranded on a mysterious island in the South Pacific, which is laden with supernatural elements and perilous secrets. The narrative primarily unfolds on the island, augmented by flashbacks and flashforwards providing deeper insights into the characters' backgrounds.
The series features a diverse ensemble cast and follows the lives of the survivors as they struggle with the island's mysterious inhabitants, known as "The Others," as well as an array of bizarre phenomena including a smoke monster, polar bears, and a secretive hatch. The survivors' efforts to live together and unravel the island's mysteries are fraught with interpersonal conflicts and shocking revelations.
One of the prominent storylines involves the DHARMA Initiative, a scientific research project that met a tragic end when a group called the Others released poisonous gas, wiping out most of its members. The series also explores the interconnectedness of the characters' past lives and how their paths led them to be on Flight 815, influenced by the island's mystical powers and a figure named Jacob.
Desmond Hume's storyline is particularly notable. He arrives on the island earlier than the crash survivors, driven by his love for Penny Widmore. His experiences at the Swan station, where he pushes a button every 108 minutes to prevent a catastrophic electromagnetic event, inadvertently lead to the crash of Flight 815.
As the series progresses, some of the survivors manage to escape the island, becoming known as the "Oceanic Six." Their return to the island and the unfolding events lead to a dramatic climax in the final season, culminating in a conclusion that interweaves their realities and suggests a purgatorial existence for some characters.
Lost was acclaimed for its innovative narrative structure, character development, and suspenseful plot, winning numerous awards including an Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series. The show's finale, however, garnered mixed reactions, with its purgatory-like revelation being both praised and criticized.
The series stands out for its complex storytelling, blending science fiction with human drama and philosophical questions, making it one of the most memorable TV shows of its time.
Lost Show Details
- Created by: J.J. Abrams, Jeffrey Lieber, Damon Lindelof
- Total number of seasons: 6
- Total number of episodes: 121
- Date first episode aired: 22 September 2004
- Date final episode aired: 23 May 2010
- Show status: Ended
Lost Season 1 Episodes
- Pilot (Part 1): The survivors of Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 crash on a deserted island and start to uncover its mysteries.
- Pilot (Part 2): The survivors encounter unexpected challenges as they attempt to send a distress signal from the island.
- Tabula Rasa: Jack discovers Kate's past as a fugitive, leading to tension and moral dilemmas among the survivors.
- Walkabout: The survivors deal with the aftermath of the crash, and Locke's miraculous recovery from paralysis is revealed.
- White Rabbit: Jack struggles with leadership responsibilities and visions of his deceased father on the island.
- House of the Rising Sun: The group divides over whether to move to the caves or stay on the beach, revealing Sun's ability to speak English.
- The Moth: Charlie battles his heroin addiction while the survivors deal with challenges in the caves.
- Confidence Man: Sawyer's past as a con man is explored, adding complexity to his relationship with the other survivors.
- Solitary: Sayid encounters Rousseau, who provides vital information about the island's mysterious inhabitants.
- Raised by Another: Claire's safety is jeopardized, leading to the discovery of an unsettling truth about one of the survivors.
- All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues: The search for Claire and Charlie intensifies, revealing more about Jack's troubled past.
- Whatever the Case May Be: Kate and Sawyer find a mysterious case, leading to revelations about Kate's past.
- Hearts and Minds: Boone's complicated relationship with Shannon is explored as he and Locke try to uncover the island's secrets.
- Special: Michael and Walt's father-son relationship is tested, revealing more about their past.
- Homecoming: The survivors face a threat from Ethan, leading to a moral dilemma for Charlie.
- Outlaws: Sawyer's quest for revenge against the real Sawyer is revealed, highlighting his troubled past.
- ...In Translation: Jin's backstory and his relationship with Sun are explored, revealing cultural and personal conflicts.
- Numbers: Hurley's past and the significance of the mysterious numbers are revealed.
- Deus Ex Machina: Locke and Boone find a shocking discovery on the island, while Locke's past is further explored.
- Do No Harm: Tragedy strikes the survivors, testing Jack's abilities as a leader and surgeon.
- The Greater Good: Sayid grapples with his past as an interrogator and his current situation on the island.
- Born to Run: Kate's motivations for leaving Australia are revealed, complicating her relationship with the other survivors.
- Exodus (Part 1): The survivors prepare a raft in hopes of escaping the island, while dangers loom.
- Exodus (Part 2): Tensions rise as the survivors face the island's challenges while launching their escape plan.
- Exodus (Part 3): The season concludes with dramatic developments and revelations about the island and its inhabitants.
Lost Season 2 Episodes
- Man of Science, Man of Faith: The hatch's mysteries begin to unfold as Jack, Kate, and Locke encounter Desmond.
- Adrift: Michael and Sawyer encounter challenges while drifting at sea; the hatch reveals its secrets.
- Orientation: The survivors learn about the Dharma Initiative and the hatch's purpose.
- Everybody Hates Hugo: Hurley faces the challenge of managing the food supply in the hatch.
- ...And Found: Michael looks for Walt, and Sun searches for her lost wedding ring.
- Abandoned: Shannon's search for Walt leads to a tragic encounter.
- The Other 48 Days: The experiences of the tail section survivors are revealed.
- Collision: Tensions rise as Ana Lucia's conflict with Sayid escalates.
- What Kate Did: Kate's past crime is revealed as she cares for an ailing Sawyer.
- The 23rd Psalm: Charlie and Mr. Eko's backstories take center stage.
- The Hunting Party: A search party encounters the Others, leading to a tense standoff.
- Fire + Water: Charlie's dreams lead to conflict within the group.
- The Long Con: Sawyer's manipulative tactics come to light.
- One of Them: Sayid confronts a suspected Other, leading to dark revelations.
- Maternity Leave: Claire's memories of her abduction by Ethan are explored.
- The Whole Truth: Ana Lucia's group seeks answers from Henry Gale.
- Lockdown: Locke becomes trapped in the hatch, leading to a tense situation.
- Dave: Hurley's mental health issues are examined.
- S.O.S.: Bernard's plan to get rescued and Rose's secret are revealed.
- Two for the Road: Michael's betrayal leads to shocking events in the hatch.
- ?: Mr. Eko and Locke discover another Dharma station, unveiling more mysteries.
- Three Minutes: Michael's story during his absence is revealed, including his encounters with the Others.
- Live Together, Die Alone (Part 1): Desmond's past is explored; the survivors prepare for a potential confrontation with the Others.
- Live Together, Die Alone (Part 2): The season concludes with dramatic events at the hatch and a boat arriving at the island.
Lost Season 3 Episodes
- A Tale of Two Cities: Jack is held captive by the Others, who manipulate and interrogate him.
- The Glass Ballerina: Ben manipulates Jack, Kate and Sawyer; Sun shoots an Other during a confrontation.
- Further Instructions: Locke, Desmond, and Eko survive the hatch implosion, leading Locke on a mission to rescue Eko.
- Every Man for Himself: Sawyer is deceived by the Others, and tensions escalate among the survivors.
- The Cost of Living: Eko's past catches up with him, leading to a deadly encounter with the smoke monster.
- I Do: Kate and Sawyer's relationship deepens; Jack's situation with the Others intensifies.
- Not in Portland: Juliet's background is revealed, and the survivors' situation becomes more complicated.
- Flashes Before Your Eyes: Desmond's unique experience with time is explored, revealing significant insights.
- Stranger in a Strange Land: Jack's past is revealed, and his dynamic with the Others changes.
- Tricia Tanaka Is Dead: Hurley finds new hope in a seemingly hopeless situation.
- Enter 77: Sayid discovers a new Dharma station, leading to a confrontation with its inhabitant.
- Par Avion: Claire's plan to contact the outside world leads to startling revelations.
- The Man from Tallahassee: Locke confronts his past and faces off with Ben.
- Exposé: The background stories of Nikki and Paulo are explored, culminating in a dramatic turn of events.
- Left Behind: Kate faces challenges with Juliet, and the dynamics at the Others' camp change.
- One of Us: Juliet's allegiances are questioned, causing tension among the survivors.
- Catch-22: Desmond's premonitions lead to a search for a mysterious arrival on the island.
- D.O.C.: Sun's pregnancy becomes a focal point, revealing dangerous implications.
- The Brig: Locke's intentions with Sawyer and his father come to a head in a dramatic confrontation.
- The Man Behind the Curtain: Ben's past and the history of the Others are revealed.
- Greatest Hits: Charlie reflects on his life, leading to a brave decision about the island's future.
- Through the Looking Glass (Part 1): A rescue plan is put into action, leading to unexpected challenges.
- Through the Looking Glass (Part 2): The season finale brings surprising revelations and changes for the survivors.
Lost Season 4 Episodes
- The Beginning of the End: Following the revelation that Penny did not send the freighter, the survivors split into two groups, one led by Jack and the other by Locke.
- Confirmed Dead: A science team arrives on the island from the freighter, each with unique backgrounds.
- The Economist: Sayid strikes a deal for leaving the island, and flashforwards reveal his life as an assassin.
- Eggtown: Kate's quest for information leads to unexpected consequences, and her trial is shown in flashforwards.
- The Constant: Desmond's consciousness begins time traveling between 2004 and 1996, and he connects with Penny to stop it.
- The Other Woman: Juliet is tasked to stop Daniel and Charlotte's dangerous mission, revealing her complex past with Ben.
- Ji Yeon: Sun's flashforward shows her giving birth, while Jin's flashback depicts a different story.
- Meet Kevin Johnson: Michael's story on the freighter is revealed, showing his complex journey back to the island.
- The Shape of Things to Come: Ben faces a tragic loss and a showdown with Charles Widmore, while flashforwards show him recruiting Sayid.
- Something Nice Back Home: Jack's life off the island falls apart, and he operates on an ill Sawyer on the island.
- Cabin Fever: Locke seeks out Jacob's cabin, leading to a mission to move the island.
- There's No Place Like Home (Part 1): The Oceanic Six and others face perilous situations as they approach the freighter, while Ben faces the mercenaries.
- There's No Place Like Home (Part 2): Tensions escalate on the island and aboard the freighter, leading to pivotal moments for the survivors.
- There's No Place Like Home (Part 3): In the season finale, the fates of the survivors and the island are dramatically revealed, altering their lives forever.
Lost Season 5 Episodes
- Because You Left - The survivors of Flight 815 face time-traveling challenges as they try to cope with the consequences of their actions.
- The Lie - Hurley tries to protect his fellow survivors' secrets, while Jack and the others deal with the aftermath of the time shifts.
- Jughead - Desmond's past and present collide when he investigates the possibility of using a nuclear bomb to change the course of history on the island.
- The Little Prince - Kate and the remaining survivors face danger as they try to protect Aaron, while flashbacks shed light on Kate's past decisions.
- This Place Is Death - The survivors encounter a deadly threat on the island, and more details about the island's history and the Smoke Monster are revealed.
- 316 - Jack and a group of survivors attempt to return to the island by replicating Flight 815's conditions, but not everything goes as planned.
- The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham - Locke's journey off the island is explored, revealing his interactions with the Oceanic 6 and his efforts to bring them back.
- LaFleur - Sawyer takes on a leadership role within the Dharma Initiative, and romance and danger ensue in the 1970s.
- Namaste - The survivors adjust to their new lives in the past, and tensions rise among the Dharma Initiative members and the time-traveling castaways.
- He's Our You - Sayid is put in a difficult position when he encounters a young Ben Linus in the past, and the consequences are significant.
- Whatever Happened, Happened - Kate must make a life-changing decision to save young Ben's life, while the island's mysteries continue to unfold.
- Dead Is Dead - Ben faces his past actions and encounters the Smoke Monster, while Locke's resurrection brings questions about his true identity.
- Some Like It Hoth - Miles Straume takes center stage as he investigates a mysterious death within the Dharma Initiative and uncovers secrets about his own past.
- The Variable - Daniel Faraday returns to the island with a plan to change the future, leading to shocking revelations about his relationship with the island.
- Follow the Leader - Jack and the survivors make a final push to change the past and prevent future disasters on the island.
- The Incident: Part 1 - The survivors' actions and decisions throughout the season culminate in a two-part season finale that promises to change everything.
- The Incident: Part 2 - The season finale reveals more about the island's history and its true nature, as the survivors face a climactic showdown with their adversaries.
Lost Season 6 Episodes
- LA X - Part 1 - The survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 experience two different timelines, leading to new mysteries and challenges.
- LA X - Part 2 - The dual timelines continue as the survivors grapple with their altered circumstances and attempt to reunite.
- What Kate Does - Kate takes on a new role on the island, while Jack and Hurley seek answers from the Others.
- The Substitute - Locke's transformation into the Smoke Monster is explored, revealing his motives and powers.
- Lighthouse - Jack and Hurley discover a mysterious lighthouse on the island, leading to revelations about the candidates and their roles.
- Sundown - Sayid faces a dark influence on the island, while flash-sideways stories continue to unfold.
- Dr. Linus - Ben Linus seeks redemption and a leadership role within the Others, while flash-sideways stories reveal different lives for the characters.
- Recon - Sawyer goes on a mission for the Man in Black, leading to unexpected discoveries about his fellow survivors.
- Ab Aeterno - Richard Alpert's backstory is revealed, shedding light on the island's history and the battle between good and evil.
- The Package - Jin and Sun are reunited on the island, and the Man in Black makes a dangerous move.
- Happily Ever After - Desmond Hume's role in the grand plan becomes clear as he navigates the flash-sideways world.
- Everybody Loves Hugo - Hugo "Hurley" Reyes takes on leadership responsibilities, and a long-awaited reunion occurs.
- The Last Recruit - The survivors' alliances are tested, leading to surprising shifts in loyalties and conflicts.
- The Candidate - The Man in Black makes a final push to achieve his goals, putting the candidates in grave danger.
- Across the Sea - The origins of the Man in Black and Jacob, as well as the source of the island's power, are revealed in this flashback episode.
- What They Died For - The survivors learn the purpose of their candidacy and make critical decisions leading to the ultimate showdown.
- The End - Part 1 - In the first part of the series finale, the survivors prepare for a final confrontation with the Man in Black, while flash-sideways stories reach their climax.
- The End - Part 2 - The epic series finale brings the story of the survivors and the island to a thrilling and emotionally resonant conclusion.